Wednesday, May 8, 2013

The Home Stretch.

Iced coffee. 
Has anyone comprehended how close to summer it actually is? I haven't realized it until (very) recently.  The fact that I have consistently been wearing long pants, and felt cold in Baltimore might have something to do with my staunch denial that the semester is, in fact, over.  I am home for a quick break between the end of the semester and the start of my finals, and have come to the realization that the summer season is beginning.  Olivia and I have begun our annual lengthy summer bucket list, the shorts and sundresses have been removed from their hiding spot in the back corner of my closet,  the fruit selection at whole foods is more expansive, and now no one thinks I am crazy when I order my daily iced coffee at Starbucks (like they do when its January and you need gloves to hold it). I am looking forward to knocking these finals out of the park (positive thoughts only), and enjoying some truly Baltimorean traditions (Preakness!) before headed back to New York!

And for some personal inspiration to continue studying/ writing/ slaving over the books, I have provided some of my favorite pictures from last summer.
Boat adventures.
Beach Picnics.

No comments:

Post a Comment