Monday, May 20, 2013

Getting Away.




After finally finishing all of my final assignments for Junior year, my first instinct was to take a well deserved (if I do say so myself) break from the three block radius around my apartment.  After holing up in my apartment for two weeks, the thought of another meal from the chain restaurants in my neighborhood just was slightly terrifying.  Enter: road trip.  


I have been dying to explore the adorable waterfront town, and Maryland's capitol, Annapolis.  I have heard wonderful things about the town, but I was not prepared for the inherent charm of 18th century buildings lining the city dock.  My friend and I spent the afternoon strolling the cobblestone streets, trinket shopping, enjoying lunch, and admiring the view (which obviously included a few boys in Navy whites - cue: swoon). With the town being just over a half-hour away from our Baltimore neighborhood, it was the perfect mini adventure to celebrate the official end of the school year.



No comments:

Post a Comment