Thursday, May 16, 2013

Study Breaks.


I am a big proponent of study rewards. I am pretty sure setting rewards is the only way I get anything done.  So, on Friday night (as compensation for studying), I told myself that if I got everything done, I would go to the farmer's market on Saturday morning.  For those of you who haven't gone, rectify this situation quickly, as it is one of my favorite Saturday morning traditions.  Walking around the booths, talking with the vendors, listening to the musicians, its a great break from the sirens constantly blazing down my street.  I like supporting the local farmers, knowing what is in season when, and knowing where exactly my food came from.  I ate a delicious bowl of chocolate overnight oats for breakfast, and walked over to the market only to come back with a bag filled with yummy spring veges, and the first strawberries of the season (yay!) Study break success.



No comments:

Post a Comment