Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Paris in Five Photos.

Love locks on the Pont des Arts. 
 Continuing with the Europe tour pictures from last week, here are my five favorite pictures from my time in Paris.  They span all of the highlights from the trip (namely Saint Chapelle and Giverney) and they are the best representations I can give from this fabulous trip.  I apologize for the lack of presence on the blog recently.  My summer classes are winding down (read: finals approaching) and I am in my final weeks of my internship (read: a million things to finish before I leave).  Hopefully August brings with it a sense of relaxation, and I can finally come to terms with the fact that I am no longer a teenager as of last Thursday.

Rose window in Saint Chapelle.

The Eifel Tower from the Siene.

'Les Nympheas' (Water Lilies) in Monet's gardens at Giverney. 

Beautiful vibrant door in the town of Chartres. 

No comments:

Post a Comment