Wednesday, August 15, 2012

July in Photos.

Dionis Beach in Nantucket. 
I apologize from my lengthy respite from the wonderful world of blogging.  July literally flew by and I am just now regaining some semblance of myself.  After finishing up my (grueling) internship on Friday I have assumed a beautiful routine that revolves around me tanning, running, sleeping, and reading and I realized only today that it's been an eternity since I have opened my laptop.  Although late in coming, here are my favorite photos from instagram (I added a bonus one because July was so fantastically hectic), and I do hope you follow me at kcorbin14.

The Ritz in London.

Light Show at the Eifel Tower as seen from the Seine.

Monet's Garden at Giverney.

Beautiful dessert at Ladurée.

Standard iced coffee at Yura.

No comments:

Post a Comment