Tuesday, July 10, 2012

ACK.

Charming corner on Main Street.
If yesterday's post wasn't enough of a hint, I spent much of the past week in charming Nantucket.  It has become a bit of a tradition for me to join my best friend at her house on island for the Fourth of July, and I truly look forward to it every year.  As much as I love the North Fork of Long Island, there is something so lovely and quaint about cobblestone streets, wood clapboard houses, and hydrangeas blooming everywhere you turn.  After a holiday filled with beach picnics with sandwiches from Something Natural, chocolate cranberries from Sweet Inspirations, and finally making my way over to 'Sconset, I am back in New York and planning for next year!

Contents of a beach bag.
Vintage sailing cups from the Westmoore Club.
Entrance to Dionis. 

No comments:

Post a Comment