Thursday, April 11, 2013

Terrible, No Good, Very Bad Day.



We all know those days.  The days where getting up is pretty much impossible, and when you finally will yourself to rise, all you want to do is crawl back under your covers with a big bowl of mac & cheese and read Nicholas Sparks books (true story).  I've been having a few of those days recently, and they kind of stink.  I honestly just didn't feel like myself, and it kind of showed.  I mentioned it a bit here, but the situation didn't really change, even though I thought those days had been put behind me.  I think the page has (finally) turned, probably due in part to the unexpected summer weather we have been having here in Bawlmore. When I stumbled upon the above picture, I thought that it perfectly described how sometimes friends are the most important factor in making you feel better.  I had a small dinner party at my apartment this past weekend, and it was a great way to begin the new season.  Little pleasures like beautiful flowers and fresh produce are helping me to kick the last bit of winter blues that were still hanging around.





Images from tumblr and my instagram.

No comments:

Post a Comment