Wednesday, June 13, 2012

June Gloom.


Everyone in LA talks about the "June Gloom" that descends upon the city for almost the entire month.  Although I have never noticed it in New York, I now wholeheartedly believe that the weather this month is about as rainy and dreary as it gets.  Despite the rain forecast for the day, Olivia (one half of the beautiful duo behind the blog In Mint Condition), and I are not ones to let a little rain interfere with our plans.  As scheduled we braved the crowds at Chelsea Market, and Olivia (the seasoned pro) helped me navigate the dozens of stores and restaurants until we nesteled ourselves in a corner of Friedman's Lunch.  After grabbing some delicious gelato at L'arte de Gelato, we braved the elements as we walked the High Line, which is something I have been dying to do.






No comments:

Post a Comment